Ozcarimports.com We love Rotaries 

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ozcarimports.com

• Car:350GT

Posted 14 January 2009 - 07:36 PM

I thought this Mazda Tubed section was a little low on post,

Luke and myself (Steve) at Ozcarimports.com have always had a love for Rotaries since we were young lads.

I have own several - RX2, RX3, 2 X RX7 and we always like to carry about 3-4 Series 8 RX-7's in Stock.

If your ever after a nice Series 8 feel free to contact me we are happy to help.

Check out the pic of the one I brought today.

HKS INTERCOOLER, HKS FILTERS, HKS EVC, TEIN ELECTRONIC DAMPNING SUSPENSION, BBS LIGHT WEIGHT WHHELS, FULL KIT.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: 110.JPG

#2 51CAZ

• Car:180sx - FD3S S8

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:37 AM

Yea I wouldnt mind finding out either I guess.

#3 havik7

• Car:Rx7

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:17 PM

I Reckon you would probably be able to pick up a original now due to the recession etc some people may be forced to off load a car out of there collection etc but I've only seen a handful imported the likes of seeing a mint condition Rx4 coupe go for $15,000 with 50,000 km's or so and a S1 Rx7 with 30,000 km's go for 26k in mint condition and also a Rx3 for 25k with low original km's that was a couple of years ago though last time i checked but due to the times were in there might be a chance you could pick up a old school'er for cheap....maybe.

#4 karasu

• Car:180sx

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:12 PM

what prices are we looking at for Series 8 FD,complied and on the road?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!