Parts for Mazda FC3S. Bride seat on rail & 6 point cage 

1 reply to this topic

#1 JARMEZ

• Car:Mazda S4 RX7

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:32 AM

For sale: As the add title says. Bride seat on bride rail to suit FC (S4/5) RX7. I think this is an Ergo or maybe Brix, it doesn't say anywhere on the seat that I can see?
Item Condition: In good condition, no tears at all. Slightly faded which is normal for a 2nd hand bride seat.
Price and price conditions: $650
Extra Info: Reclinable seat, all mechanisms and lock in latches work.
Will trade for S5 drivers seat plus cash adjustment, but must look the same as the one in the picture to match (see bottom of post and photos)

Have checked prices and the bride seat rails alone are $550 per pair. Most are selling for $200 each or thereabouts.

EXAMPLE
Same seats in similar condition are selling for $750 each (see example pics)
http://www.nissansilvia.com/classifieds/vi...g.php?view=1207
Posted Image

Pictures: See below
Contact Details: PM, post in this thread or call 0409 576 814
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or delivery at buyers expense.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Drivers S5 seat that will be willing to trade for (plus cash).
Posted Image

For sale: Full 6 point roll bolt in roll cage for FC (S5/5) RX7
Item Condition: Very good condition. Still in the car.
Price and price conditions: $700 or near offer
Extra Info: No padding included, but can arrange padding at a wholesale rate if the buyer is interested. Aust road going standards requires that roll cage be padded in all places within 400mm from the driver and passengers (if required) heads.
It has modified securing points for extra strength unlike most other Japanese roll cages I have seen. In the front it not only has the bolting bracket on the floor but it goes up the side wall near the foot step for extra bracing.
Pictures: Will arrange for pictures later on today.
Contact Details: Please PM or post in this thread or you can call me direct on 0409 576 814
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up or can arrange delivery at the buyers expense.

Here you go fellas....sorry about the crap quality :? , looked alright on the phone when I took em.

Bar thickness 40mm
Posted Image

Floor bracing in the front passenger foot well
Posted Image

Drivers side view from the passenger side of car
Posted Image

Inside of the car. This car has a sunroof, but the switch for the motors has been removed. We were going to re-route the wiring and put a plate over it and run the switch elsewhere to still be able to use the electric sun roof. I have no idea why people persist to try find sunroof style roll cage at stupid prices?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mounting points behind seat. Don't mind the rust its only surface rust and will clean up good with a wire brush and some gloss black. If your that worried about it I will do it my self after the cage has been taken out of the car.
Posted Image

Rear mounting points
Posted Image

#2 Victory-Spec

• Car:Rx7

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:33 PM

In before lock

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!