It's time to say THANKS! Are you a devoted NS/HT Member? If so click here for something special

i want to buy a wreck... 

3 replies to this topic

#1 bambintegra

• Car:Integra LS 1991

Posted 30 January 2010 - 12:19 PM

i'm an apprentice mechanic so i dont have a shitload of money and i drive a honda integra at the moment. i really want to buy a repairable wrecked mx-5 or FC RX-7 to fix up and make a project of while im doing it. does anyone know where to buy complete wrecks from?? i live in SA if thats at all important

#2 rsfever

• Car:Subaru Legacy GT-B H , Mitsubishi Lancer EVO III

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:48 PM

View Postbambintegra, on 30 January 2010 - 12:19 PM, said:

i'm an apprentice mechanic so i dont have a shitload of money and i drive a honda integra at the moment. i really want to buy a repairable wrecked mx-5 or FC RX-7 to fix up and make a project of while im doing it. does anyone know where to buy complete wrecks from?? i live in SA if thats at all important

Mate, most likely you've got yourself something already but if not, how would a FD (series 6) 7 be for ya? contact me by PM if you're still looking.

#3 _Dee

• Car:R32 GTR

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:13 AM

just incase you dont, go check up on sydneygumtree, theres a few FC shells there for cheap and you can just have it shipped over. Perfect for a project as the body condition and paint all neat =)

#4 maiky-s15R

• Car:99 s15 SPEC R

Posted 13 October 2010 - 08:21 AM

I have a 180 wreck ???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!