Hello everyone! I’ll get straight to it. I have an S14 with an S15 front already on it, but I’m not very happy with the bumper and fenders on it at the moment. They’re already fitted but the fenders have chips broken off and the bumper is cracked. I also feel the bumper has a “soft” appearance. The car is also about 6 different colors right now so I figured if I’m gonna paint it, I might as well fit other parts I like more. With that said, will original fenders and bumpers fit? I was told that I need “conversion” fenders for it to work but I’ve also read that OEM parts fit best. I found some S15 fenders yesterday but I wasn’t sure if to buy them. I put them against the car and it seemed like they would fit fine except for the lining up on the pillars next to the windshield.  The 14’s fender arches up towards the pillar, but the 15’s lines up with the hood. Does anyone have experience with this? Maybe OEM is best? Maybe it doesn’t matter. The fiber glass parts don’t line up perfectly as it is anyway.

I hope I didn’t get long-winded but I want to give a good description of the situation. I will give a pic of what he car looks like. The skirts are not yet installed but I was also seeing if they fit

472A0351-766A-4A02-A8B1-CDF55D97BA21.jpeg

Agreed oem parts fit best!!... but not in this case. 

You can use oem fenders but you need to get s14 and s15 fenders and merge them together from memory. Because of this people tend to go the fibreglass route because its easier but because fibreglass kits come from a mould they are never perfect

What i would be doing is fit the kit and then take down to a crash repairer and get them to shape the kit better as a whole if that makes sense