Sign in to follow this  
_Dee

WHERES ALL THE FC GONE =[

Soooo have any of you been seeing alot of series 4 or 5 FC3S around in Sydney lately? =[ i havent... and i havent seen much for sale either. The ones that do.. are insanely overpriced and same price as FD's almost. Well anywayz does anyone have an idea where i can find some? ive been searching here, ozmazda,ausrotary,ebay,sydneygumtree,carsales,tradingpost,jdmstyletuning etc cant find jack ==, even when im close it turns out to be rolling shells etc ARGH!

they cant afford petrol or they are all getting rebuilds

they cant afford petrol or they are all getting rebuilds

Hahaha +1!

i've got an FC. chews a fair bit of fuel, so i don't see how anyone could use it as a daily

i got a fc too.. had 1 rebuild 6yrs ago n still running strong..

gets 500 k's to a full tank..

doesnt see the road much bc the cops are wankers...

i had a FC too :(

maintance is a killer !

but yeah didn't see any FC at all when i had one, only seen 3-5 in real life... a real shame

Apex seals are a bitch.

My next build is going to be an FC for sure! I just

Had one. two motors in a year. some dickhole in sydney owes me 4k for a motor i never got.

If i ever build another itll have a 6l in it. f**k 13bts

^^^^Exactly what i was thinking!!

My mate has one, but he never drives it. Its auto though and he is not really into modding cars. I would love to get it off him and fix it up as its is pretty neglected!!!

That's funny as my brothers has been going strong for 5 years 250kw stock motor td06 and a microtech, ask qikqls aka Fleckno stock 13bts being strong as he will happily back me up! I would have a 13b well befor any ls1 heap

Edited by pig513

I got a baller one its fair tough and i race it to Melbourne and back to Adelaide everyday for work, i enjoy blowing the doors of speed boats that are parked at the road house dinner when i stop for dinner cause i don't use much petrol cause its a hybrid now because i converted it over, i put a battery out of my favourite VN in it and well since i haven looked back "mainly cause i think it fell over and the fan rubbed through it and battery acid went heaps of spots but yeah defiantly runs better now,

Compared to my Renault which only runs a motorbike style front suspension arrangement and half a tarp for a roof, my fc is a bit slower but is pretty cheap to run and maintain, its comfortable and im glad that i got it as a work car, because my ve Calais "ex work car" is to hard to control with my stereo install.

i found that by putting a screw driver through my compressor wheel and letting that remove my apex seals that i gain some power and drive-ability? has anyone else found this as its been going strong for about 28 years now

^ Lmao, wtf was up with that? few beers or what.

Edited by INMATE